Max 98.3 FM “$1000 Thursday”
Presented by Garland Insurance
Beginning Wednesday, March 16th through Thursday, June 23, 2022, listen to Max 98.3 weekdays from 6am-10am. Each Wednesday, the answer to one of the questions will be given, between 6am-10am. On Thursday, listen for the cue-to-call. When you hear the cue to call, call Max at 1-866-601-1629. The 7th caller will have the chance to answer 10 questions in 60 seconds (1 minute). If all ten questions are answered correctly, the caller will win $1000. If any of the ten questions are incorrect, no prize will be awarded. No further callers will be taken and no further chances to win will be given.
Prizes will be awarded in the form of Visa Gift Cards (either 2, 3, or 4).
- The contest is open to all Florida residents, 18 years or older, with the exception of full or part time employees and immediate families of Hall Communications, Inc., participating sponsors, and advertising agencies, and other radio stations. The term “immediate” family shall include cohabitating spouses, parents, children, grandparents, grandchildren and significant others. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. Only one winner per household. Only one qualifier per household.
- Contest starts Thursday, March 17, 2022 and is scheduled to end Thursday, June 23, 2022. Contest may end sooner or be extended without notice.
- No substitution of prizes is allowed. Prizes are non-transferable. The person who claims a prize must be the same person who called in to win and must present a valid Florida photo ID and sign all necessary release forms in order to receive their prize. All winners must sign a release agreeing to hold harmless Hall Communications, Inc., radio station WWRZ, sponsors, and all their respective directors, officers, employees, agents successors/assigns from all losses, any property damage, personal injury or death to any participant or third person arising out of or in connection with participation in the contest or with the use of any prizes awarded in connection with the contest.
- All winners must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Contest Release Form granting Hall Communications, Inc., sponsors, and their affiliates, agencies, subsidiaries, representatives and successors/assigns, permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likenesses in connection with promotion of this or other contests and must waive any claim of royalty, rights or remuneration for such use.
- Winner will also be required to furnish social security number and complete a W-9 tax form for prizes over $599.00. Winner is responsible for all applicable taxes relating to the prize.
- WWRZ will be the final arbitrator with regard to questions that may arise regarding this contest. All inquiries may be addressed to WWRZ, 404 W. Lime Street, Lakeland, FL 33815. Inquires may also be sent to contest@WWRZ.com.
- WWRZ reserves the right to refuse the awarding of the prize in the event of non-compliance with the contest rules, fraud, misrepresentation or counterfeit, illegible or altered identification.
- WWRZ reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or to make modifications to the official contest rules that will become effective upon announcement.
- WWRZ is not responsible if caller is unable to contact the station due to telephone problems of any kind, including busy circuits. WWRZ is not responsible if you encounter any computer problem while attempting to register on line. WWRZ is not responsible if we encounter a telephone problem while attempting to contact you. This includes but is not limited to, busy signals and busy circuits. You assume all responsibility for cell phone service problems if you enter using a cell phone number.
- WWRZ is not responsible if technical problems prohibit us from airing any portion of the contest. Portions of the contest not affecting the outcome may be edited for playback.