Max 98.3 FM “Graduation Takeover”
Presented by Tunes N Tint
Attention Polk County High School Seniors! If you are scheduled to make a speech during your graduation ceremony, this contest is for you! To enter to win $1000, you must include the following sentence in your speech,
“Thank you to the Big Max Morning Show with Eric and Mike on Max 98 point 3 for making all of this possible.”
Your speech must be video recorded at the graduation and submitted via THIS FORM by Monday, May 30th at 11:59pm. A $1000 winner will be drawn at random, from all eligible entries, on Tuesday, May 31st.
Prizes will be awarded in the form of Visa Gift Cards (either 2, 3, or 4).
- Contest is open to graduating high school seniors, enrolled in a high school in Polk County, Fl ONLY. This includes public, private, charter, and magnet schools. Virtual students must submit from an in-person ceremony in Polk County.
- Student must be SCHEDULED to give a speech at the commencement ceremony (no storming the stage or interrupting the planned agenda will be considered).
- Full or part time employees and immediate families of Hall Communications, Inc. and Tunes N Tint are not eligible to win. The term “immediate” family shall include cohabitating spouses, parents, children, grandparents, grandchildren and significant others. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN.
- Video must be submitted via the official contest form by 11:59pm, Monday, May 30, 2022.
- No substitution of prizes is allowed. Prizes are non-transferable. The winner must present a valid Florida photo ID and sign all necessary release forms in order to receive their prize. All winners must sign a release agreeing to hold harmless Hall Communications, Inc., radio station WWRZ, sponsors, and all their respective directors, officers, employees, agents successors/assigns from all losses, any property damage, personal injury or death to any participant or third person arising out of or in connection with participation in the contest or with the use of any prizes awarded in connection with the contest.
- All winners must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Contest Release Form granting Hall Communications, Inc., sponsors, and their affiliates, agencies, subsidiaries, representatives and successors/assigns, permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likenesses in connection with promotion of this or other contests and must waive any claim of royalty, rights or remuneration for such use.
- Winner will also be required to furnish social security number and complete a W-9 tax form for prizes over $599.00. Winner is responsible for all applicable taxes relating to the prize.
- WWRZ will be the final arbitrator with regard to questions that may arise regarding this contest. All inquiries may be addressed to WWRZ, 404 W. Lime Street, Lakeland, FL 33815. Inquires may also be sent to contest@WWRZ.com.
- WWRZ reserves the right to refuse the awarding of the prize in the event of non-compliance with the contest rules, fraud, misrepresentation or counterfeit, illegible or altered identification.
- WWRZ reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or to make modifications to the official contest rules that will become effective upon announcement.
- WWRZ is not responsible if caller is unable to contact the station due to telephone problems of any kind, including busy circuits. WWRZ is not responsible if you encounter any computer problem while attempting to register on line. WWRZ is not responsible if we encounter a telephone problem while attempting to contact you. This includes but is not limited to, busy signals and busy circuits. You assume all responsibility for cell phone service problems if you enter using a cell phone number.
- WWRZ is not responsible if technical problems prohibit us from airing any portion of the contest. Portions of the contest not affecting the outcome may be edited for playback.